Sunday, June 19, 2011

A Few School Cards

Today I just want to show some school cards I recently made. My grandson is ending 1st grade and my grand daughter just graduated from pre-school. So to thank their teachers I made a couple of cards. The Crayons box is for Dani's pre-school teachers, shes graduated from crayons to using some of my older stamping markers. She even now asks for the bone folder. ;) Jaysn's card is the one with the pencil. Being in First grade he had to use pencils and there was alot of erasing to get thru homework.
The 3rd card is a card for a dear friends daughter who just graduated H.S. She also babysat the grand children when they were younger.
All the cards were made using cricut cuts from Simply Charmed and Every day Paper Dolls. For the crayon I used a action wobbler and for the pencil I used popdots. The graduation card was embellished with chalks. The sentiments are from www.pinkbydesignstamps.com.
Enjoy, Dawn RI

1 comment:

  1. Your cards are simple adorable! I bet the action wobble is so cute on that card:) TFS!
    Sherrie K
    http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog. Would love reading your comments.