Thursday, September 8, 2011

First Day of School...Student gift

Well we all survived the first day of school, even me. Jays in 2nd grade and likes his teacher. Dani is in kindergarten and she said she only cried four times. Then yesterday she thought she was going to cry and she said "she pushed the tears back in and didnt cry". I even made through the day and accomplished some things. Last night my son and DIL went to open house and the kids and I watched Space Kids and had some popcorn.
For the first day of school Jay and Dani each gave their teacher a book mark which I shared yesterday. Today Im sharing the student gift I made for each child in Dani's K class. I used PK face stamps and I also used My Creative Times sentiment "1st day of school" by Emma. I just love how the little buses came out. I hope you like them also.
Til next time,
Dawn

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog. Would love reading your comments.